Our training programs are for anybody who wants to live the Internet lifestyle. However, we’ve listed out the types of people based on the SFM’s existing members.
Remember that because the Internet has changed the world in significant ways, there is high demand for digital marketing skills and this is only going to grow in the future. Therefore, according to our mission, we work with people from all walks of life to educate them on these important skills. The below list is not exhaustive and is not in order of priority.
- People who want to change their life/career path
- People wanting to become Online Entrepreneurs
- People that are dissatisfied with their job or employer
- Corporate personnel in any field
- Digital marketing enthusiasts with no experience
- People looking to make some extra income
- Unemployed people who were laid off
- People with zero business experience
- Affiliate and network marketers looking for opportunities
- Existing business owners (online and offline)
- Professionals like bankers, lawyers and doctors
- Work-at-home parents
- Retired veterans
- College and university students (aged 18 & above)